One of their most recent collections is a group of polishes is inspired by the movie "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo".
From the Press Release:
For this post, I have Angels and Demons, Black Diamond, Dragontini, and Fallen Angel to share with you. I so with I had Frozen Fire to layer. Doesn't it sound amazing?!Duri Cosmetics' deep hues inspired by Lisbeth's troubled nature puts nails in character with fiery hot shades and shivering cool Nordic winter whites to capture the complete picture.
- Fallen Angel (Dark plum with a hint of red shimmer)
- Black Diamond (Black with shimmer)
- Dragontini (Dark purple)
- Angels and Demons (Dark grey with silver glitter)
- Icicle (Creamy white with crystal shimmer)
- Frozen Fire (Sheer pink with sparkling crushed ice)Beauty Tip: Layer Icicle or Frozen Fire over the deep, dark hues listed above for even more Lisbeth Salander looks!
L-R: Dragontini, Fallen Angel, Black Diamond, Angels and Demons
Angels and Demons
The formula on these polishes is amaze-balls! I wore Fallen Angel for 5 days with very minimal tip wear (since this was a new-to-me brand I wanted to test the wear!). My day-to-day is extremely rough on my nails, so when a polish lasts longer than a day I'm impressed, but this was FIVE! Application was super easy and I only needed 2 coats for each!
The polishes paint on extremely glossy and keep the glossy look for about a day before you'd need to add a top coat. If you plan on wearing them longer than a day, though, you'd need a top coat anyway.
As far as the price point goes, these polishes are extremely affordable at only $5 each! WOOT!
All Duri nail products are completely safe (unlike Lisbeth), environmentally-friendly and free from DBP, TOLUENE and FORMALDEHYDE.